Foreword p. All Rights Reserved.
Desert Biome - Ecology - Oxford Bibliographies
In Stock. A Hollow is a Home.
The Allure of Fungi. This Changes Everything Capitalism vs. Birds in Their Habitats Journeys with a Naturalist. Restoring Farm Woodlands for Wildlife. Popular Searches the tao of physics origins of neuroscience body by science the neuroscience of mindfulness book ecology and the environment textbooks. Item Added: Ecology of Desert Systems.
Ecology of Desert Systems
View Wishlist. Global deserts outlook.
A superb introduction to deserts, including aspects of definitions of various deserts and interactions between people and deserts. Suitable for students and nonspecialists.
- 200 Years of Grammar: A History of Grammar Teaching in Canada, New Zealand, and Australia, 1800–2000.
- Ecology of Desert Systems;
- Science-based management strategies for sustainability of agriculture and other land uses.
- Ecology of Desert Rivers;
Louw, Gideon N. Ecology of desert organisms.
- 2nd Edition.
- Ecology of Desert Systems - Walter G. Whitford - Google книги?
- Supplemental Content.
- Gli architetti... dovrebbero ammazzarli da piccoli! (I libri saggi) (Italian Edition).
- Rancher McBride;
- Top Authors!
- El secreto del estuche (La nube de Pan nº 1) (Spanish Edition)?
London: Longmans. An excellent introduction to the key adaptations of desert organisms, with a strong emphasis on adaptations and convergent evolution in desert animals.
From the manufacturer
Mares, Michael A. Encyclopedia of deserts. Norman: Univ. An important source of a wide diversity of desert information, although surprisingly lacking in information on certain key issues. Shachak, Moshe, James R. Gosz, Steward T. Pickett, and Avi Perevolotsky, eds. Biodiversity in drylands: Toward a unified framework.
Ecology of Desert Systems / Edition 1
Oxford: Oxford Univ. A wide array of topics is covered in this edited book. Unfortunately, some of the chapters have rather little specifically to do with arid systems. Ward, David. The biology of deserts. Has a strong evolutionary focus, although it also covers descriptions of major desert types and applied aspects such as desertification and conservation.
Other Subject Areas
Whitford, Walter G. Ecology of desert systems.
Chapter 5 PatchMosaic Dynamics. Chapter 6 Adaptations. Chapter 7 Primary Production. Chapter 8 Consumers Consumption and Secondary Production. Chapter 9 Decomposition and Nutrient Cycling. Chapter 10 Desertification.
- 2nd Edition!
- Snare the Drum?
- Wildnis: Thriller - Band 1 der Trilogie (Wildnis Thriller) (German Edition);
- Introductory Chapter: Global Aspects and Scientific Importance of Desert Ecological Research.
- Bestselling Series.
- A Brief History of the Future: A Brave and Controversial Look at the Twenty-First Century.
Chapter 11 Monitoring and Assessment. Chapter 12 Desert Ecosystems in the Future. Whitford , Benjamin D. Ecology of Desert Systems Walter G.
Related Ecology of Desert Systems
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved